Norwegian Quality Since 1955
T&G Elektro was established by Mr. Torp and Mr. Grimsgaard in Oslo in 1955. The company originally started with import and sales of transistors. Over the years the business evolved and more contacts and connectors took part of the business. In 1978 T&G started mainly focusing on connection technologies.
Today the business profile of the firm/enterprise is related to electrical and fiber optical connectors, cables, cable systems, harnesses and complementary accessories. With time the company grew and got into international markets. Expansion required opening new branches, so since 1980 T&G established sister companies in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Poland and Sri Lanka.